Jamaican Jerk Chicken Wings
Baked Jamaican jerk chicken wings are packed with flavor — spicy and tangy with a hint of sweetness that’ll make you forget Buffalo Wild Wings ever existed.
Servings: 10 wings
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons ground thyme
- 1/2-2 teaspoons cayenne
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons dried onion flakes or onion powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground clove
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1.5 pounds of chicken wings
- Cooking spray
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
Mix all the spices in a small bowl and set aside.
Place the chicken wings in a large bowl along with the oil. Toss to coat evenly.
Add the spice rub to the bowl and toss the wings until they're evenly coated.
Spray a baking sheet with cooking oil and arrange the chicken wings
Bake for 40 to 45 minutes until crispy and golden brown.
Serve with celery and ranch!