Italian Street Corn
This Italian street corn recipe is a variation on Mexican street corn. It adds an Italian flair that makes it so addicting!
- 4 ears of corn
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes chopped
- 1 garlic clove finely minced
- 2 tablespoons of grated parmesan cheese plus more for garnish
- 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 8 - 10 basil leaves finely chopped
Mix the sour cream, sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, parmesan cheese, lemon juice, paprika, and oregano in a bowl. Set aside.
Partially shuck the corn by pulling back the green husk and keeping attached. Remove as much of the strings as possible.
Preheat the grill to high. Once it is hot, place the corn directly onto the grill and close the cover. Turn the corn 90 degrees every 2-3 minutes until the kernels are slightly charred
Lay your cooked corn on a plate and spoon your sauce over the top of the corn. Sprinkle a little extra parmesan on top along with some freshly chopped basil and extra red pepper flakes.